CALL FOR PROJECTS
Submissions for the 2018 Frontières Coproduction Market are now open!
Complete your form HERE
Deadline : March 16th 2018
The Frontières International Co-Production Market only accepts feature length fiction & documentary films that can be categorized as genre (horror, sci fi, fantasy, action, dark thriller, western). Projects must be in late development/early financing.
- Completed script*
- Director & lead producer confirmed
- Projects must qualify as productions or co-productions from North America or the European Union, or one of the following Creative Europe MEDIA desks
*a treatment from an established and experienced director, with a minimum of 2 completed feature films, may be accepted, on approval from the Frontières team, provided the completed script is received one month before the event if selected
- Completed submission form (available in January)
- Long synopsis (2 pages max)
- Script or treatment
- CVs of your Director(s), Producer(s), other key confirmed members of your team
- Outline of Director’s vision (2 pages max)
- Budget (including comprehensive finance plan & LOIs from any confirmed partners)
- International co-production intentions**
- Look book & visuals if available
- Current partners Letters of Intention or otherwise documented proofs
**a summary of which particular international territories you are interested in working with, or have previously established connections with. Projects must outline the potential international angles, which should be organic to your concept, script, and budget - ie. filming locations, casting, post-production
For any question, please contact Vanessa Meyer.