Submissions are now open for Frontières Goes to Cannes, a presentation of Work-in-Progress films. In order to be eligible, films must be in post-production and seeking a sales agent.
Click HERE to submit your film
Deadline: March 1
While completing the above form, you will be asked to include streaming links of your film footage (minimum runtime: 15 minutes) and upload the following documents:
- Long version of your synopsis (2 pages)
- CVs of your Director(s), Producer(s) and other key member of your team
- Director's intentions
- Budget (including the acquired budget)
- International co-production intentions
- Look book
- Current partners letters of intention or documented proofs
- Un lien Vimeo du dernier long ou court métrage.