- projects must qualify as feature length;
- projects must qualify as “genre” in nature: horror, sci-fi, fantasy, action, dark thriller;
- projects must be in late development/early financing;
- submissions are open to projects from any territory, but must be actively seeking a Canadian or European co-producer, as well as a sales agent.
If you have any question about Frontières international coproduction Market, please contact Vanessa Meyer, Programming Director
- Long version of your synopsis (2 pages);
- Director's intentions;
- Detailed budget & financing plan - Financing plan must include a breakdown of all contributions made by current financial partners, with signed LOIs from these partners. You must also include an outline of how you currently plan to close your financing gap;
SUBMIT YOUR PROJECTS HERE.
Your documents can be submitted in French or English.