- projects must qualify as feature length;
- projects must qualify as “genre” in nature: horror, sci-fi, fantasy, action, dark thriller;
- projects must qualify as a production or co-production within North America or the European Union;
- projects must have at least 50% of their production financing confirmed;
- projects must be seeking to close their financing and have yet to enter in to production;
- both director and lead producer must be available to attend all Forum events.
- Long version of your synopsis (2 pages);
- CVs of your Director(s), Producer(s) and other key members of your team;
- Director's intentions;
- Detailed budget & financing plan - Financing plan must include a breakdown of all contributions made by current financial partners, with copies of signed LOIs from these partners. You must also include an outline of potential strategies to close your financing gap;
-Marketing strategy (500 words);
-Distribution strategy (500 words);
-Look book & supporting visuals.
Your documents can be submitted in French or English.
If you have any question about the Forum, please contact Lindsay Peters, Frontières Executive Director