Finance & Packaging Forum
2019 Edition : Helsinki (Finland) - February 14 - 16 2019
The FRONTIÈRES Finance & Packaging Forum is a private invitational event for 12 selected projects seeking to complete their financing and advance to the production stage. 25 industry leaders are invited to meet with the selected projects over 3 days in a closed & collaborative environment. The programme of events will include roundtable strategy sessions, one-on-one meetings, and a proof of concept development lab.
Call for projects is closed
Official selection will be announced in January 2019
In order to be eligible for consideration for the Forum, your project must fit the following requirements:
- projects must qualify as feature length;
- projects must qualify as “genre” in nature: horror, sci-fi, fantasy, action, dark thriller;
- projects must qualify as a production or co-production within North America or the European Union;
- projects must have at least 50% of their production financing confirmed;
- projects must be seeking to close their financing and have yet to enter in to production;
- both director and lead producer must be available to attend all Forum events.
You will be asked to upload the following documents:
- Long version of your synopsis (2 pages)
- CVs of your Director(s), Producer(s) and other key members of your team
- Director's intentions & visual strategy
- Detailed budget & financing plan - Financing plan must include a breakdown of all contributions made by current financial partners, with copies of signed LOIs from these partners. You must also include an outline of potential strategies to close your financing gap.
-Marketing strategy (500 words)
-Distribution strategy (500 words)
-Look book & supporting visuals
Your documents can be submitted in French or English.
If you have any question about the Frontières Forum, please contact Lindsay Peters - Frontières Executive Director
The Forum is organized in collaboration with the Nordic Genre Boost/Nordic Factory and is made possible thanks to the major support of the Finnish Film Foundation, the City of Helsinki, and the Nordisk Film & TV Fond.