The 20 projects in the Official Selection of the Frontières Market are presented to 450 industry professionals, first in an open pitch session, then meet one on one via a meeting scheduling service.
The Market is reserved to companies or individuals whose main activity is the production, distribution, financing, exhibition or international broadcasting of film; sales agent, institutions, associations, councils and professional organizations whose main work is in relation to the film & cultural industries. Applications will be rejected and your fee will be refunded to you if you do not meet our basic criteria.
- all Market activities from July 18-21 2019;
- all Market networking spaces in the Frontières Headquarters;
- roundtable networking sessions for producers without a project;
- networking cocktails;
- panels on new trends in genre cinema;
- individual meetings with projects and industry participants;
- Fantasia International Film Festival regular programming from July 17-22 2019
EARLY BIRD : 300 CAD (early bird rate no longer in effect)
REGULAR : 350 CAD (regular rate no longer in effect)
LATE REGISTRATION : 400 CAD (until July 21st)
Deadline to be included in the Market Guide was June 21st 2019, 17:00 EST
Crédits photos : Maxence Debacker